The next leg of the marijuana bull market is in the early stages.
And the gains from this part are set to be even bigger than they were the first go round.
That’s saying something too.
The first stage of the marijuana boom delivered staggering gains.
In this stage Canopy Growth (TWMJF) went from tiny penny stock with a price of $1.80 to marijuana powerhouse at $36.25 a share.
LOW: $1.80 (Jan. 9 ‘14)
HIGH: 36.25 (Jan. 3, ’18)
That’s a gain of 2,030%...
Turning every $10,000 invested into $201,300…
It was just one of many huge winners though.
Another hyper-growth marijuana company, ABCann (ABCCF), went from a tiny $.75 cent penny stock when the Seed Investor told readers about it to $3.29 in less than eight months.
LOW: $0.75 (May 8th, ’17)
HIGH: $3.29 (Jan. 22, ‘18)
InMed Pharmaceuticals (IMLFF) was another huge marijuana winner.
The Seed Investor singled out InMed to readers for major gains when it just started it’s rise.
In all InMed shares climbed from just $0.08 to more than $1.90 per share on its way to delivering total potential gains of 2010%.
LOW: $0.09 (Dec. 4th, ’16)
HIGH: $1.74 (Dec. 31, ’17)
Enough to turn a single $10,000 investment into $193,000...
In just over one year!
Heck, even just $1000 could’ve become over $19,000.
Again, those are just a handful of examples out of the dozens of marijuana stocks.
However, that was all from the first stage of the marijuana boom.
Right now there’s an entirely new round to come.
An early analysis show this next wave in marijuana stocks will be 6.8 TIMES bigger than the first one.
Best of all, this next leg of the marijuana boom is just getting started and you can get in on it right now.
This report will show you everything you need to know about this boom:
- The next monster profit trend in marijuana stocks
- Why you’re not going to hear about this anywhere else…yet
- Why the world’s leading marijuana companies are throwing BILLIONS of dollars at these tiny marijuana upstarts
- Where the “smart money” in marijuana is betting big
- A new breed of marijuana stocks delivering gains of 167%, 221%, and 1150% in as little as a few days
- BONUS: How a connection to a U.S. president is set to make a great opportunity into a truly epic opportunity
You’ll get all that and more in this exclusive Seed Investor research report.
- Canaccord|Genuity Canadian Cannabis: Canadian Equity Research, November 28, 2016. Matt Bottomley & Neil Marouka